I’ve been finding that turning off the news and getting thoughtful research and analysis beyond the reports of deaths, shines a light in dark days. It gives hope and moves us towards solutions as a globe, as a community and as an individual.
This resource page is meant to provide information in addition to the CDC and WHO guidelines. I won’t be repeating them here, but that isn’t because they shouldn’t be followed. We need to take in all reasonable guidance and perspective. Wash our hands, keep social distancing, and limit potential exposure.
The list will keep getting updated, so check in regularly.
From and for the Herbalists
- American Herbalist Guild Resource Page
- AHG Best Practices for Covid-19
- Aviva Romm- MD, Midwife and Herbalist
- Thomas Easley at the Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine
- Matthew Wood made covid-19 info available for free at the Institute of Herbalism.
- 7 Song
- Paul Bergner
From the CDC
- Guido Mase, Tammi Sweet, and Deb Soule
- Ology Podcast on Virology
- America Dissected: Coronavirus by Crooked Media
- Irresistible Podcast “#Share my Check”
Beyond our physical health, what about social health?
- NDN Collective- Decolonizing community care
- Collective Care kills Covid
- “Coronavirus Capitalism” an Interview with Naomi Klein